Monday, April 20, 2015

Pheasant tailed jacana


 Phesant tailed Jacana== in Hindi (   Piho)                  )  It was a hot day of April i.e. on 18/04/ 2015. I was returning for home after 4 hours in search of   new species of birds which I could not shot. It was around 4 pm ,I saw this bird  no playing / bathing/ preening wings on leaf of Lotus in the newly bloomed lotus Pond, created by Yamuna Bio diversity Park. The golden /Yellowish color reflects in sun light attracts gives the beauty. There were 3 pheasant tailed Jacana. It was alifer for me . This bird is a summer visitor and I hope that there no will be increased after nesting. Like Water insects, vegetation .    U may see upto Nov 2015 in Delhi.== Photo 18 th April 2015, Yamuna Bio Diversity Park, Delhi




No comments:

Post a Comment