Monday, September 2, 2013

Black francolin

 Black francolin is the most beautiful bird in the family of francolin. Very shy bird like to live in Grassland. All these photos are of Male Black Francolin. I was trying to find this bird for a long time and made many visits to Dwarka near  Sec 23 -24 and Najafgarh but failed.  on 25th august  I just went to bawana Road on  my Bike and  near Pahladpur village I seen near agricultural field and grassland a large number of Weaver birds, Munias ,stilt , Grey Francolin Lark and many birds . Suddenly I stopped on hearing a different type of sound and I felt I was watched by this black fracolin.  Sorry I could not take a better photo but for Record I am Posting this  for Prof. Fayyaz to see. As a large no of flats are under construction for industrial worker near this area and all agricultural  land of this area is under development, I donot hope that these black francolin will be seen in 2014. they are going to be  hunted by labourers




No comments:

Post a Comment